Sign in to follow this  
PrincessofTrainWreck

Chat Message Issues

I'm having two issues:

1) My private chats are not popping up when I message someone or when they message me. I checked and they are not hidden behind the other chat windows.

2) Every time I log into Wurm my chats are at the bottom left of the screen and I can only see the tabs. The windows where the writing is located are always off screen and only the tabs are visible. I have to move them every time, even though I lock the windows in place after I fix them.

This is a brand new laptop and I have not changed the recommended resolution. I have only played Wurm on this laptop and it was fine for awhile, but these issues seem to come and go. Any suggestions?

Screenshot:

Screenshot_2022-10-24_191820.jpg

Edited by PrincessofTrainWreck
adding screenshot

Sorry I couldn't figure it out/help you before, now I'm thinking of something else. 

Did you ever have the problems with PMs not showing up before your username got changed?

• Like 1

Are you in windowed mode or fullscreen mode? Mine looks like that. I play in windowed resizable, but once I maximize the window, it gets to where I can see everything. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Lovelie said:

Sorry I couldn't figure it out/help you before, now I'm thinking of something else. 

Did you ever have the problems with PMs not showing up before your username got changed?

No worries, you're always so helpful! I honestly don't remember, but I don't think so.

17 minutes ago, Bakhita said:

Are you in windowed mode or fullscreen mode? Mine looks like that. I play in windowed resizable, but once I maximize the window, it gets to where I can see everything. 

I changed mine to windowed resizable and now it's working. Thank you!!! Mine was always on fullscreen.

• Like 1