Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

Flowers, Beds, Wurm

Let the decorative flower beds become harvestable to the flower-type that they are made with.

I don't think it particularly matters that this makes the ever elusive white-dotted farmable, as it is particularly silly that it is such a low spawn rate in the first place being just another decorative item.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Shrimpiie said:

Let the decorative flower beds become harvestable to the flower-type that they are made with.

I don't think it particularly matters that this makes the ever elusive white-dotted farmable, as it is particularly silly that it is such a low spawn rate in the first place being just another decorative item.

+1

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6

you get the idea

--edit

Maybe 1 more bit... what about large planters?

Or... alternative "new" identical to tile border flower beds model.. but being possible to stack 1 or several on single tile, instead of being a tile-border decoration only?

Edited by Finnn
  • Like 3

I like this idea, though I think it'd be better if there were two categories of flower beds:

1. The standard, totally decorative variety we have now.

2. A more "hands on" type, which requires maintenance, but can be harvested occasionally. (Maintenance requiring Gardening skill, and the difficulty involved depending on flower rarity.)

Edited by Avaxas
  • Like 1

On 10/23/2022 at 3:58 PM, Shrimpiie said:

Finding white-dotted flowers for the first time, after years of playing, was one of my most memorable moments in the game.  This kind of experience is a huge part of why I love exploring.  I want more of it, not less.  If white-dotted flowers had been as common as every other flower, that moment would not have happened for me, or for anyone else. 

• Like 1

fine, leave white dotted be rare and impossible to find for mission constructions,

let there be ways to get bulk amounts of other flowers and maybe a way to create new kinds only available through difficulty and skill from gardening skill

dat gud?