Sign in to follow this  
MrCoolMan

Ocean Deed Project coming to finished Project

As u all know we been working with a Ocean deed at https://xanadu.yaga.host/#336,4666

Wanted to share some stuff we done

First after we built castle and started to remove front.

Spoiler

VBmbURE.jpg

Second some while after. something that's not here is it was a dirt mountain in front like a round ball ^^ + no highway here.

Spoiler

vViY4pa.jpg

Currently look on the mining and front soon completely Done, For the Tunnel ill wanted to say thnx to Moria Crew that had started the tunnel from West coast and went the whole way to https://xanadu.yaga.host/#796,4591

@Ahsesinowho pointed out where we was able to pass the deeds where tunnel was coming out, from this area out it was my Good friends @quasiwud@Martynas5my darling @richtjeand me then we did rest from 835,4492 ---> 769,4591 ( was no roads nothing, made a temp tunnel to see how to work it out. ) Time spent from start to finish that with removal of 25+ veins and doing fully functional Highways 14 days roughly. in a month or 2 we will do a small event close by...

Spoiler

v1v9XJa.png

. The minor adjustments need to be done in front 1 house to build up and finish some details

Spoiler

8m1E1ad.png

field in front is 1994 tiles + 444 in front now we have some more in behind perfect deeds purpose is to be Sister Deed to Legions Market our Merchant area.

Breeder deed + Farming + Sprout making and we can do wood cutting grinds stuff like that

Perimeter against Perimeter on our deeds here. Ill know ppl wanted an update so here is what ill can give u at this stage, only upper house and castle need to be fixed then deed is done ^^ //Take care All good ppl

• Like 6
  • Cat 1

Well Shared area Richtje, Martynas and me, after surgery, and all stuff u had to hear and delays in stuff ill will do a small event for our community,

1 ( Friday--->Sunday ill travel with me and some priests around to help ) (Fo-Vyn-Mag+me and Richtje, happy imping party - Casts aswell )   date not set

2 ( Some casting and fishing contests close to Legions market top 5 winners ofc ) date not set

ill got some more on my Brain aswell its coming as a tribute for Our Community!

U can give suggestions for more what todo but ill have to see what we can do and not but pls suggestions ppl ^^

• Like 2

Like the fishing Contest ill Will Have a Rare Row Boat for first price Dyed Deep Purple( Confirmed earlier )  things like that, some rares + other fun.

For the imping Tour on Xanadu ill take the boat and come to east side and see if some one need a imp or xtra hand or something mailboxs casts etc.

ill have to do surgery 28 nov then some getting on the legs.. Rehab and that stuff.