Sign in to follow this  
JJFUSA

Account and progress wipe

Dear Wurm devs,

Could you please be so kind to enlighten me what I'm doing wrong in the game to provide some reasons to you to wipe not only my whole in the game progress but also completely delete my account, twice?

Yesterday I reinstalled Wurm Online, and I received a happy message stating that I have to register my ass to play the game, and I was like Hm, as far as I remember I did it twice before already, so what's wrong I am doing?

Maybe I am walking around the island too fast, or digging holes too aggressive, or drinking too much water from the lakes, please let me know what not to do in order to you not delete my account and not wipe my in game progress anymore?

Cheers.

Players that has not been premium will be deleted after 90 days of inactivity. Can this be your issue?

either login once in a while or go premium once to protect your account; 

once you go premium it's protected from deletion from inactivity, while anything left in the world will take damage with time, you can't really detach from the game for a long time without some sort of consequences

• Accounts that have never been premium time are deleted after 3 months of inactivity (a Wurmian month has 30 days, so the deletion happens after 90 days of inactivity). Buying premium once means the account will never be deleted.

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Account_types

27 minutes ago, Nordlys said:

Players that has not been premium will be deleted after 90 days of inactivity. Can this be your issue?

Oh, I see now.

Well, I guess the account up keeping cost is unbearable to you, guys.

Is logging in and out in a period of 90 days to keep my account and the progress alive is good enough for you, or you need me to build a house or something?

best way is buy 1 time prem time for 16euros and your account will never be removed :)  you can sell your referal and 2 powders so its cost you less :) 

32 minutes ago, FallenKnight said:

best way is buy 1 time prem time for 16euros and your account will never be removed :)  you can sell your referal and 2 powders so its cost you less :) 

Referals were removed

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, JJFUSA said:

Oh, I see now.

Is logging in and out in a period of 90 days to keep my account and the progress alive is good enough for you, or you need me to build a house or something?

Your character will not be deleted as long as you log into the game once within 90 days. Then you would have another 90 days before its marked as "inactive".

If a character have had premium atleast once it will never be deleted.

49 minutes ago, Madnath said:

Referals were removed

I had one about a year ago on an old alt lol 

2 hours ago, JJFUSA said:

It's more about names being available, and keeping the database to a somewhat manageable size.

Bigger database = longer restarts. Ask Xanadu.

2 hours ago, Gawain said:

I had one about a year ago on an old alt lol 

Aye, if you had one you kept it but they're no longer given, there was a short period where the removal didn't work, but they fixed that

On 10/21/2022 at 1:43 PM, JJFUSA said:

Oh, I see now.

Lol dude you're getting something COMPLETELY free, how do you have such a sense of entitlement?

Is earning silver in game or god forbid paying for a service, that you obviously use, just one time too much to ask?

If nobody pays, there is no game for you to play.

Edited by MrCak