Sign in to follow this  
kordethbludscythe

Need Intervention Group

There needs to be a serious effort to bring recognition to a fatal addiction plaguing the older players especially Teeebomb, just this week alone he has died at least 3 times due to his addiction to food buffs, this is a real problem. these older players are literally dieing from loss of nutrician because of a desire to maintain multiple drug like affects on their bodies. Something must be done about this. we need to preserve our older players and prevent them from suffering from PDS(Post Death Syndrome) which robs them of their very skills and forces them to spend fruitless extra time regrinding their skills to return to their former glory. This is unacceptable and therefore i purpose that an addiction counseling service and group meetings be organized on the behalf of our elders.

Please send help :P

• Like 2
  • Cat 3

[16:18:25] <Harryvederci> just dont starve please
[16:19:30] <Teeebomb> this will be my plan a, lol

So i suppose plan A didnt work?

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

On 10/21/2022 at 10:28 PM, Finnn said:

how do you die while eating... staph it

I thought I heard an explosion earlier, maybe if you eat too much you just go pop 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

The first step is admitting you have a problem, 

Shhhh.....  Listen.... 

Nope no problem here   LOL

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

On 11/2/2022 at 3:49 PM, Smilingcat said:

tenor.gif

wrong thread

• Like 1

Nah, that was just me looking very concerned about the whole topic here. Although I have not suffered from any death by malnutrition yet, I know it is serious work to get your skills back up if you die.

As a priest alot more even. A simple misbehavior (in the view of your god) already causes problems. So, enlight me some more if you will please, to save us all from the lurking danger!

• Like 2