Sign in to follow this  
YharghofNorthGate

Dirt and Sand for sale

Brokering:

21k+ dirt/sand on behalf of Gravitycat. asking prices:

[2s per thousand and return Large crates to Gravitycat or return them via myself]

[Large crates can also be purchased at an additional 15c each]

RESTOCKING

Selling:

small amounts of dirt/sand at 1.5s per k with delivery in small crates, return of crates not required (low quality dredged by alts of myself)

current amount available is 2k and growing.

Contact Info:

my IGN is Yhargh. Alts are Mauled, Passerby, Shadower. Pm me in game or comment here for more details or chat about purchasing. 

Discord name is Marsh#9830. just send a message telling who you are in game so I feel the need to accept friend or chat.

Delivery Notes:

I deliver to all 3 servers, melody, harmony, and cadence. Wagoner can be set up on any of them. Delivery can include off route, as long as a wagon can get there (slope etc.), or a ship can sail there. Please inform if the ship access is deep or shallow draft. Abnormally difficult deliveries may be due a delivery donation, if you feel the urge.

Edited by YharghofNorthGate

Hi! Would be interested at taking off whatever amounts of dirt/sand you've got left on you with delivery. I'm located on south coast of Harmony, T19. Deed name is "Courland" - very easy to access. IGN is 'Composedsquirrel'.

I've tried messaging you a few times in game but no luck! Hopefully soon!