Sign in to follow this  
Bloodreina

Rare clay smelting pot (unfinished)

[08:56:17] An unfinished smelting pot that could be hardened by fire. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. The clay smelting pot has some flaws that must be fixed with a spatula.

If it caries any importance, current QL is around 55, but I'm quite sure that if someone will buy this they will improve it higher before finishing it.

I know it's not a very valuable item, but maybe there's someone interested, so trying my hand here.

I'm not very familiar with all these auction jazz, so I'll try to keep the things simple. If I make any mistake though please ping me and let me know. Thanks!

Starting bid: 1s
Increment : 50c
Buyout: No
Sniper protection or any other fancy features I don't understand: No

timer_1666551647.svg

Then I'll be the one to tell you of one of your mistakes: not having a sniper protection.

If someone bids, the auction ends no less than the sniper protection time after said bid.

For example: someone bids at :14 on an auction with 30min sniper protection. The auction was supposed to end :20 so the bid was still 6 minutes before end. However, the auction now ends 30 minutes after the last bid (at :44) and will keep being extended by further bids until 30 minutes after the last bid has passed. The purpose is as the obvious name suggests, to protect from people sniping with a bid last second.

Almost no auctions run without snipe protection for a damn good reason.

Edited by Borstaskor
  • Like 1
  • Cat 1

Since Real Life (R) happened, I will not be able to be here when the auction is scheduled to end. However, @SweetSerenadewill send the item to the auction winner on my behalf.

On 10/22/2022 at 2:37 PM, Sheffie said:

Congrats on the win, who can I send it to?