Sign in to follow this  
Brash_Endeavors

4096x4096 custom map Wyldelaan, for use on any public or private server

I am getting a little old.  Last night I made two maps, with very similar names spelled slightly different, because very often I have an issue with some maps 
"not working" due to some settings and techniques I use in the map generator, and I use the slightly different spellings to help me keep them straight.  I made a map named  Wyldelaan and another map named Wiilderlund.  I made Wiilderlund first but it had a couple of minor flaws that bothered me, so I tried again and got  Wyldelaan  which I actually liked better, but then I posted the wrong map image file in the post.  As you can see below, the two maps are fairly similar in style. Both maps actually work ok, but when I uploaded the image above, I accidentally uploaded the files for Wyldelaan but the map image for Wiilderlund.

The corrected maps and links for either map are below,  so consider this a two-for-one map offering! If you only want one map, I recommend Wyldelaan of the two. I think I had wanted slightly more rugged looking mountains ingame, and more trees in the north especially... but there is really not a lot of differences. If you like being able to easily ride -over- mountains, than you'd prefer Wiilderlund. If you want more choppy-but-scenic mountains even if they are a devil to cross, go for Wyldelaan. The mountains should be somewhat similar heights, the difference is whether they crinkle or swell.

I deleted the image from the main post to avoid further confusion.

Wiilderlund server files and map:   

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aqcONTYEz-HTRFFqvIxl7gmExXGZGKUg/view?usp=sharing

Yfu8oIf.jpg

Wyldelaan files and map:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ucXlNfaP2l7rN_8uZ-x_G9gzAKwqcTww/view?usp=sharing

N8cCfQE.jpg

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 4

This is probably just a shot in the dark...I recently joined a server called Alcanta. It seems pretty dead, but I actually don't mind that. The  reason I ended up on here was because I am trying to find the maker of Alcanta... and the only clue was on the Alcanta site- "Wyldelaan". Which led me to here because of the I really like the server a lot. However it has some weird stuff - no ores go above 21 ql, all skills only reach 21. I was sure I had finally found the perfect server. If anyone knows who owns it, could you please let me know?  Thanks in advance for any info. ( I am Shadroth on the Alcanta server.)

Regards