Sign in to follow this  
polarbear

Useful artifacts, additions and features

Please add some useful artifacts to PVP servers to coax people into actually using the things. Otherwise now, they sit in someone chest and never see the light of day.

For example:

• Helm of Magranon:
    • Grants daytime vision at night
    • During actual night, reduces movement speed by 10%
  • Hammer of Magranon:
    • Add allowed use as a hammer for smithing actions
      • Adds +50% chance in succeeding the action
      • When failure occurs you do 2x the damage as a normal failed action
  • Shovel of Libila:
    • Allows you to level 2 tiles at once or 1 tile but removing 2x dirt/sand etc at once from the earth
  • Pickaxe of Libila:
    • Libila grants you the ability to destroy rock tiles with only 30 actions instead of normal 50.
  • Bandage of Fo:
    • Instant heal any wound
  • Libilas tears:
    • Creates a stable wound at 30-80 dmg at a random place on your body.
    • 1% chance in creating 90 dmg non-stable wound

etc...

(doesn't have to be these exact ones. just make artifacts useful)

Edited by polarbear
  • Like 1

Wow, those sound fun!  I've never wanted to hunt for artifacts, but suddenly I would like a few of those :)  

These would be awesome I definitely+1! But I personally could see a change with the pickaxe. I feel as if it may be more useful if instead of reducing rock tiles from 50 to 30  maybe it reduces any minable tile by 40-50%. It seems most people dislike popping veins much more than removing rock tiles:)

Edited by Larry
Typo

that sounds fun and some more could be added with some finetuning. Shovel of Libila? libila doesn't like digging, lib priest can't dig so it's kinda against lore.

1 hour ago, FIREDRAGON said:

that sounds fun and some more could be added with some finetuning. Shovel of Libila? libila doesn't like digging, lib priest can't dig so it's kinda against lore.

of course match it with the god for lore. but just make stuff more useful. Like one thing I just thought of was:

Cauldron of Magranon (being fire god [for most part] ) keeps lumps glowing 10x as long, or act as a "portable" in inventory forge/oven.

That would be awesome. imo. While something like that, may never leave deed, at least would require frequent charging and cause actual use of the thing. 

Edited by polarbear

13 minutes ago, Trash said:

I guess u dont spend to much time on pvp

hehe. You're so funny. What do you think about the suggestion? Do you think it's good?

Edited by polarbear

19 minutes ago, polarbear said:

hehe. You're so funny. What do you think about the suggestion? Do you think it's good?

First of all it is really hard to have middle ground for items that supose to be better then a regular item and not be beyond broken.
Adding new once isn't going to solve much, just need some minor tweaks for the once we already have.
"Bandage of Fo: Instant heal any wound" that's just finger of Fo