Sign in to follow this  
BattleWall

Fix Marks Conversion in Store

Buying Premium time for a full 12 months is equal to 60k marks.

Buying 100 Silver in the shop is 2k marks at 20 per silver purchased.

Due to the amount of money spent between these two I suggest that more marks be given per silver purchased. Players only need so much premium time. But it's more cost effective to buy premium for marks versus silver to stimulate the economy.

• Like 1

As someone who buys a lot of premium time (way too many alts), I love the extra perk of all the marks I get.  However, I certainly feel buying silver is a bit of a let down, based on the paltry amount of marks awarded, for roughly a similar financial investment.

However, it seems to me there was some reason for this, that was discussed when Marks were introduced, but I don't have the patience to go hunt it down right now.  Whatever comes of this thread, just don't take away my windfall of marks that I'm expecting towards the end of this year, as all my subs are coming due and I need another 10 or so LMCs :)

I believe it has been explained before in some post that this is indeed intended.

Yeah I do remember devs/representatives talking about it, marks are meant to be a loyalty program for subscription. Adding more to silver would just incentivize flooding the game with even more silver (driving prices up even more). People have bought tons of game time just for marks. 

i buy my premium time for all my charactors using silver i purchased through the store, i feel that buying silver should result in a few more per purchase because of how much i get per purchase yet somehow i get by without worrying too much becuase it takes so long to accummulate marks that i really can only use them once maybe twice a year to buy anything from the marks store. IMHO 3000 marks for a months sub doesnt really add up that fast and i usually end up just buying a moonmetal because my smiths need them