Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Beehive Unlock

Maybe it was just really late at night, but it took me far too long to figure out where the "unlock" was for my beehive, so I could load it.  My suggestion is simply to replace "Bee hive" with "Unlock" and not have a 1 item sub menu.

GkmszAC.png

• Like 2

The same issue persists on chests and had me feeling like a dummy too one day asking in ca help how to unlock and remove the lock from my chest 🤪

Why it's hidden inside a menu option is beyond me. Just another seemingly easy qol fix that is hopefully addressed.

• Like 2

This is how all locked items are:

II25qYk.png

Edited by Archaed
  • Like 1

Then you'll randomly start to randomly... unlock things and leave them like that, is that better?

• Like 2

it's just another question.. why item-name and unlock/replace lock arent part of permissions to save up some space, etc

• Like 1

I already suggested swapping the text to make unlocking less obscure, so I support that.

I do think that keeping the two-step process is worthwhile, especially considering how much trouble can be caused by a player unlocking a cart or ship without realizing the implications

• Like 3

Even swapping the names around so you hover over Unlock then click the word Beehive or Large Magical Chest to confirm its that item you want to unlock would make sense imo.

Edited by HawkHawk
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, HawkHawk said:

Even swapping the names around so you hover over Unlock then click the word Beehive or Large Magical Chest to confirm its that item you want to unlock would make sense imo.

Solves both the problems presented by those in thread. Yes. +1

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HawkHawk said:

Yes this is brilliant. The Wurm form of "Are you sure?" Makes everything easier without compromising safety.

• Like 2

Ok, I did not realize this was the same for all unlocks.  Something I just never have the need for in my play style.  Only thing I ever lock is my LMCs, so I can start doling out permissions. 

Yes, I can see how an extra step is good to prevent an accidental unlock.  I constantly misclick menu items from menu lag.

YES, please just either reverse the text to "Unlock

-Bee Hive"

or make it part of permissions.  I kept looking in permissions as that is where I expected it.