Sign in to follow this  
Sinnjinn

Public DOUBLE slay - Sat Oct 15th

That's right, FUNK is hosting a double slay.

The first slaying is of a Blue Hatchling, and will be at 2:00pm Eastern.  This Hatchling was found by Annasari who wanted to share it will the community.  She contacted us and we penned it for her, but all credit for this one goes to her.

this is located at H-21.  The deed is on the highway.  Route to 'Bad Blue Hatchling'

The second slaying is of a Forest Giant and will start 30 minutes after the first one ends....so think 2:45 ish.  Eastern.  This one was found by our own Talios

This is located J-13.  The deed is also on the highway.  Route to 'House of the Dragon'

The fun starts in:

timer_E1665856094.svg

I'm expecting a good sized crowd, so feel free to come early and get in a sermon, but please play nice and respect the list.  Also, please feel free to set up any merchants along the road

Edited by Sinnjinn
  • Like 19

Thank you a lot for organizing this and for sharing with the general population! :D

Edited by Bloodreina

Sounds great!
Can we get some timers just so we all aligned?

Edited by SirEvo

This was a tough beastie to persuade into a cave. I'm looking forward to the slaying... and I hope people don't bring 100 alts

Great job guys! I live on SFI so I wont be attending just wanted to give props to the crew. Penning one dragon is hard but two!! amazing job!

Damn! I'm out with the boy and I don't think we'll be back in time. :(  Hopefully everyone has fun, though.

ty sin and thouse ho found it, and ty for making it public, see you there

Kudos to Annasari!  I mean no disrespect, but the first slaying is gonna cause an enormous lag and very few people, if any, will make it to the second slaying site in time.  That's what I predict.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BipolarBear said:

Kudos to Annasari!  I mean no disrespect, but the first slaying is gonna cause an enormous lag and very few people, if any, will make it to the second slaying site in time.  That's what I predict.

The second slaying will not occur until everyone has ample time to get there.  I guessed.  If more time is needed, more time will be given.

On 10/9/2022 at 1:49 AM, Sheffie said:

This was a tough beastie to persuade into a cave. I'm looking forward to the slaying... and I hope people don't bring 100 alts

hopes a wondeful ideal.

ty for sharing the dragons.

Edited by tomcatvmp
spelling

Thank you to everyone who showed up to the slayings.  Lag was worse then I was hoping for, but better then I feared.  All in all, I think it was a success.

• Like 3

Thanks from Ayala and Emmett to the organizers and summoners. We were not close enough for picturing the hatchling, but from the forest giant we could freeze some moments...

SooGJAM.jpeg4Zn33Ra.jpegbZs34KP.jpeg

• Like 3