Ajala

Do you still pay real money for your premium subscription?

On 10/8/2022 at 10:09 PM, Ajala said:

Nvmind

Edited by Cista

I pay with real money too. 2 hours of work pays for 12 months of premium. 

• Like 2

Sorry, should have specified in the OP... if you want the silver, COD me anything for 5s and I will pay. Unless you show up in my logs as a douchebag.

• Like 3

It has been over a year since I have I think now?

I supported development for many years by paying with cash, because I believed the game could go in a direction I would enjoy more, but these days I'm only around for the good friends I made here and development direction is of little real hope!

i drop 200$ each month on deed upkeep and subs so that the devs have an income and i can play the game i found to be so enjoyable playing, i do not regret this choice i just enjoy what i own in game and try to have lots of fun doing what i prefer. i think that what you are doing is wonderful Ajala and if i had excessive funds in game i would help others out the same way most likely.

(hat tip)

I still buy premium with money, and honestly, for the cost of ONE fast food lunch, I can play Wurm all month.  I don't see it as anything over the top and I don't mind supporting a game I enjoy.  I like the extra marks, too, which is a nice benefit for the prem time purchase.  It's great you want to help others, and hopefully people appreciate that!

I'd send my son over, but I just bought him a couple months prem time, in hopes we'll have the black friday sale again. :)

• Like 2

This is awesome and very nice of you! I will also add to this if anyone needs/wants to live somewhere rent free, have your own plot to do whatever you want with and essentially have a place to call home I am opening up my doors and inviting new people to join my village. i have 4500 tiles on my deed and too much room than i know what to do with. Plus, honestly i love the community! Also, i have a business that should you choose to, more than welcome to join the team and make in game currency to afford premium as well! Whatever work you do you get paid what i would get paid 100% of your contribution! Also, Ajala not trying to steal the spotlight (i know you dont care about spotlight...figure of speach) just adding onto this already awesome community outreach program youve started! :) LOVE IT!

• Like 1

oh i also pay Real Money especially for premium but my hobbies include helping others which also lets me spend in game currency on new hotrods (ends up being deed upkeep and cool stuff) :) i support dev staff too! 

• Like 1