Sign in to follow this  
onefaithm

Vynora is Brimming with Power. Rite of Spring(close please)

Vynora's Rite of Spring is ready to be cast. I would like to invite those that would like to participate in the global cast to Zaneyness. Zaneyness M19 area is on the highway system. AvatarOfVynora.jpg

Please contact raynesterror in game or reply here if summons will be needed. Raynesterror is happy to host the event. Sunday October 16 at 4:00 pm UTC. Let me know if you need the rite for your journal.

timer_E1665936007.svg

Don't forget to burn your sleep bonus before the cast or shortly after it as the next prayer gives the bonus from the cast.

Edited by onefaithm

to allow everyone time to burn sleep bonus and to find those who may need for journal.

• Like 1

I'd personally prefer it to be cast sooner so it can start charging again. There's caffeine in the game for people who really struggle and even then it's currently weekend (playtime for a lot of people) and you also got 24h to grab it after it's been cast.

That's just an opinion tho. Do what you will with it.

• Like 2

I'm with Trash and Borstaskor on this one: the sooner we do it, the sooner the next one starts to recharge.

And yeah between caffeine, being a weekend when people naturally play more and having 24 hours to burn remaining SB after the spell was cast, I'd suggest to try to do it as soon as possible.

Man, you guys are impatient. Good luck with the cast 🐙

There are others already wanting to participate that can do this time. Thx for all the concerns and hope you continue to have fun wurming. Still looking for any who need for their journal.

Edited by onefaithm
  • Cat 1