Sign in to follow this  
nicedreams

Purchase sleep bonus with karma.

I don't know what to do with all this karma.  Can I purchase some sleep bonus time with karma?  Maybe pay for single use meditation abilities like random teleport.

I like doing missions since keeps me active, but have a ton of karma and not motivated to get anymore since nothing to really do with it.  I have meditation "recall home" so only thing karma is good for is getting corpse back which I can't remember last time I needed that.

• Like 1

you can pay tp to home deed with 1k karma already, once 80 meditation ability is used for the day and it's on cooldown - karma is now only way to tp home without a priest to pull you there with a summon

that's a thing

don't think pve was considered much for karma points, you're right about tp home and body-bag summon... rest of the casts are either meh... or pointless, body summon is both rare to happen and quite expensive.. it seems like old mechanic, not considered for causal pve-er in mind

Edited by Finnn

4 minutes ago, Finnn said:

you can pay tp to home deed with 1k karma already, once 80 meditation ability is used for the day and it's on cooldown - karma is now only way to tp home without a priest to pull you there with a summon

that's a thing

I think you missed the point of my post.  Give us more things to purchase with karma.

Agree. The options are quite few outside of pvp. 

Would be nice to gain small temporary buffs with karma or as OP said, buy SB. 

even in pvp.. it's just karma spells from tomes... they are not exactly accessible to most players.. so options for main player base are.. lacking

I posted a similar suggestion not too long ago to give us more uses for all the karma that piles up.

Sleep bonus sounds great.

+1

• Like 1

Personally, I'd never use it, but I can't see the harm in it.

It's a nice idea - 1k karma for 30 mins sleep bonus, 2k for 75 mins.

On 07/10/2022 at 23:57, Etherdrifter said:

Personally, I'd never use it, but I can't see the harm in it.

It's a nice idea - 1k karma for 30 mins sleep bonus, 2k for 75 mins.

damn my 800k karma can be used soon? xD