Sign in to follow this  
Sage

WTA Supreme Iron Bearded Huge Axe with Essence Drain

thnx to everyone involved,, sorry the bid was late o/

Dude, I did have 30 minutes to post my bid, bcoz sniper prot was 30 minutes, right? If not, then sniper prot mechanics is useless, you can bid 5 seconds before auction ends and you win. But with sniper protection (even after auction ended) winning auction means 30 mins after LAST BID, not after auction end. Just to clarify how it works.

you were too late by 4 mins by the times on my post sorry

1hr , 34 min prior bid hence 4 minutes past auction end , not 9-11 .......... i was online

Close please, transaction done, sorry for the decision , thnx for everyone o/

Auction timer doesnt matter when you have sniper protection, mate. If player A bids 8 minutes before auction ends, it gives player B another 30 minutes window to post another bid (so you dont look at original auction timer which can be over, coz now you only look at 30 minutes after LAST BID). I did post 27 or 28 minutes after last bid, which extends auction time by another 30 minutes. So winning auction means that the winner is player who posts last bid without answer for 30 minues. This is how it works. But no worries, keep that in mind next time.

Dont get me wrong, I dont need this item that much, as I said. Im just trying to explain how sniper protection works :)

Edited by Erhid

vikingo posted at 34mins, no post during 30mins till 4 past, you posted your bid 9-11 past so close but sorry

sniper protection is pretty simple:

last bid -> end of auction = last bid time + 30 minutes

The auction timer "animation" becomes completely irrelevant if the auction got extended

someone posts 29 minutes before the auction ends, the auction ends 30 minutes later, makes it 1 minute after the "animation" timer ended ("auction ended 1 minute ago")

the problem here is also the, once again, this forums settings: it does not show seconds, which indeed was very important in this auction, shown in the hidden date of the post time:

(right click -> inspect element, in chrome, edge and firefox browser it at least shows the details)

Vikingo's 31s post time: 

2022-10-09T11:18:28Z

Erhid's 32s post time:

2022-10-09T11:48:25Z

Well, it was 3 seconds within the 30 minute extension, the forum would have shown "29 minutes before" for 3 more seconds but yeah, good luck timing that. 

• Like 1

On 10/6/2022 at 7:45 PM, Sage said:

Sniper Protection: 30 minutes

timer_1665315563.svg

2 hours ago, Vikingo said:

31s

1 hour ago, Erhid said:

1 hour ago, Vikingo said:

33s

1 hour ago, Erhid said:

sniper protection is 30 min :) its been 28 minutes after Vikingo reply.

35s

1 hour ago, Sage said:

again auction ended 11 minutes before your bid Erhid

1 hour ago, Sage said:

auction finish 27 mins and the bid Posted 18 minutes ago so sorry

if sniper protection is happening, the auction is not actually ended even the auction timer appear ended.

16 minutes ago, Donutkebab said:

Vikingo's 31s post time: 

2022-10-09T11:18:28Z

Erhid's 32s post time:

2022-10-09T11:48:25Z

No one bid after the 35s. Erhid is the winner of this auction.

• Like 6