Sign in to follow this  
Azgodeth

Morganna's Vineyard looking for farmhand/orchard tender

Morganna's Vineyard is a nice little plot in a well groomed area in the east of Cadence. situated near the east coast in J24, on the shores of a beautiful lake i have been grooming the land for a large amount of farm and tree area. the land was once a small town several years ago, and there was a large plot of garden and many horse pens around the area but i am now converting it all over to grapes, maples and other fruit for year round brewing. there is a nice large home stead with a tasting room and barrel cellar, and plenty of room for expansion.  if you are interested in working on alot of gardening and tree tending, and you are willing to help out with the landscaping beforehand, we would be happy to have you! there is room to setup in the main house, or space to make your own house in the back yard.
Contact Azgodeth in game for information.

Spoiler

sPCLHK6.jpg

Edited by Azgodeth

Hello! Are you still looking for someone? My IGN is Facehugger. I'm looking somewhere to safely train nature skills.

Edited by Chestburster

of course! pm me in game, and we can talk. the place has expanded a bit, but i still need someone willing to do the farming, and help with the orchards. 

ive expanded significantly, and taken over most of the lake now. still need plenty of farmers and orchard tenders, but room for miners and crafters as well as people needed to make the bricks and set the masonry for a large castle project. 
both Morganna's Vineyard and Cair Azagothium are in need of settlers, if you are interested PM me in game. 

lEps5EW.png

Edited by Azgodeth
map

two nice big open empty plots waiting for people to populate them. the vineyard has room for a few more houses, and the lighthouse is only half done. the castle is barley up to the first floor so far, and many more bricks and motar will be needed before its a proper size. not to mention plenty of room for housing in cliffs beneath the castle.