Sign in to follow this  
gorgian

Town portal for a keybind

Today I dead because i fell off a mountain. Would have been total fine if I could have used my town portal found in karma window, but to use this you have to go through the clunky UI system. Then select town portal and click send By this time I was dead. 

Sure would be useful to have this on a hot key(keybind). 

[16:10:34] Fighting decreased by 0.2499 to 98.0738 

P.s. every action should be able to be hot keyed. There are a few others missing, But this one I found most useful now with this exploring update.

Imagine accidentally hitting this keybind out in the wild 💀

• Like 1

Haha, that would be funny, but I would rather tp from the wild accidentally. Then to have no chance of tping from a fall. 🧐 

p.s keybinds can be replaced for different tasks. Too bad we don’t have a save. Kind of like the tool bet. Where we can setup for different tasks and then with a click of a bottom change it for the new layout

1 hopeful dream is one day UI to be moddable or said otherwise.. people to be able to change what they see from right click as order or ignore options, for example.. pointless to have "track" if you never use it, and such

also.. change ui textures to better fit style or w/e personal preference;

along with that.. maybe all possible actions.. could be possible to keybind, that's still not the case, plenty of actions have missing keybind alternative or at least are impossible to quick-keybind(who's got the time to go into settings and scroll around to find actions and bind from there when F1 console and bind <key> <action> is faster or good enough fast alternative to quickbinding by pointing over action in menu and keeping pressed the key you want to do that action)