Sign in to follow this  
Idlamn

I found my ship at last

[15:12:34] You board on the "St Nicholas II" as the captain.

Thank you all for helping out in Freedom yesterday. I am on my way home now :")

I must say that you have a beautiful island, as an outsider I can see a lot of love went into it. I prefer gettin lost for hours on an island such as Indy instead of having GPS like in other games.

bVi0Ojc.png

• Like 8

One time my friend lost her small cart and renamed it "return to ....(her name) immediately" - a few days later she discovered it behind her own house! Losing things is no fun. Glad you found your ship again :)

• Like 7

Glad you finally found it and while doing so had a nice trip around Independence and helpful tips from our citizens.  

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

Nothing like a nice highway network with street lamps bearing the name of the road you are travelling on to help you got more thoroughly lost.  🤣

• Like 1

I didn't notice it on the lamp posts.

I just noticed a lot of the hwys are illuminated (if not all I've been on) which was pretty nice on it's own.

• Like 1

Do a mouse over the street lamps on the main highways of Indy and chances are they will show the name of the road you are travelling on.

Main (long) highway names are on the Indy Community Map, smaller side highways are annotated Space Permitting.  Some times there is just not room to label them all, so cartographer's discretion.

Kindest regards,

Hughmongus

Cartographer of Indy since 2013

• Like 1