Sign in to follow this  
crimsonearth

Pottery Glaze

Item bought with marks (not limited to 1 per player) and/or from a trader to glaze a single pottery item to prevent it decaying whilst on deed.

I would like my supreme little cactus friend and rare flowers to live long and healthy lives, and my beautiful plum and rose coloured rare tea and coffee pots too. I don't mind paying for the privilege of protecting a few items; but honestly keeping track of displayable decayable things and which placement options will and won't lead to decay gives me adhd anxiety I could do without. I'm resigned to not being able to display pretty skinned weapons and tools without decay, but pottery decay is brutal and relentless.

Please and thank you. :D

Also: 

• Like 5

Yes please and also coloured glazes if possible, for other (non skin) pottery items.

counter offer..

new rune - 0 decay ondeed for decoration classified items, apply once.. forget worrying about decay while they are ondeed

pottery needs some kind of mending.. or w/e it's called to restore and improve existing items, it's not like it's not possible.. make it 2x slower, 2x harder to do.. but still possible.... will help bring random rare/supreme or unique pottery items to "decent" ql90/+

if it's op either double-quadruple difficulty or half.., etc.. the amount of ql improvements done to smelting pot or completely disable the feature for that specific "tool";

other pottery items could greatly benefit(bragging/skill showoff/decay protection offdeed/market value) cosmetic high ql improvement - since it doesn't matter why is it a problem to be..

1 hour ago, Finnn said:

counter offer..

new rune - 0 decay ondeed for decoration classified items, apply once.. forget worrying about decay while they are ondeed

pottery needs some kind of mending.. or w/e it's called to restore and improve existing items, it's not like it's not possible.. make it 2x slower, 2x harder to do.. but still possible.... will help bring random rare/supreme or unique pottery items to "decent" ql90/+

if it's op either double-quadruple difficulty or half.., etc.. the amount of ql improvements done to smelting pot or completely disable the feature for that specific "tool";

other pottery items could greatly benefit(bragging/skill showoff/decay protection offdeed/market value) cosmetic high ql improvement - since it doesn't matter why is it a problem to be..

Rune would work too, though the problem here is specifically for things which aren't *just* deco, but also tools which a lot of pottery items seem to fall into the middle ground of. Teapots and coffee pots are tools, but suspect they're used for deco more than tea-making. 

In fairness, I hadn't realised when I wrote my original post that *all* skinned items no longer take decay on-deed, so I guess I can rest easy about my cactus and my flowers. Still super sad about my decaying rare tea and coffee set though...

A glaze would be good to stop decay or a shammy cloth to repair decay on pottery items.