Sign in to follow this  
crimsonearth

Add a confirmation window to the process of picking up secured objects

...this brought to you by me accidentally picking up one of my carefully positioned shelves for the billionth time. I need to stop myself picking up my own stuff far more frequently than I need to stop anyone else doing it. :D

(Also, bolt-on suggestion, please let us secure carpets, beds, fireplaces, fountains, small deco items and all the other stuff which should be securable and weirdly isn't.)

• Like 8

+ 1 Yes to both suggestions.  I can't tell you how many times I've unintentionally picked up a carefully place object do to lag, miss clicking or whatever reason. A word of warning saying, "This is a secured object are you sure you want to pick it up?", would save countless moments lost replacing the item in the exact place it was happily resting before. I would really love to be able to lock decorative items in place too.

• Like 3

Oof, I feel this in my bones.  Have done the same thing any number of times, thought about making this same suggestion, and have just sort of resigned myself to living with it.

But now that it's been suggested yes please.  Even something similar to a lock on a BSB that prevents it from being loaded without removing the lock first.  I'd love to not accidentally pick up all these meticulously placed objects for the umpteenth time.

• Like 1

A massive plus 1 from me... as many before me i have also picked up way too many perfectly placed objects which is always followed by the word PANTS!

So pretty please 😀

• Like 1