The Battle of the Gods

Vote the Best God!  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the BEST God/Priest?

• Fo
    • Magranon
    • Vynora
    • Libila

Hello everyone! I am starting this forum thread to see what everyone's own personal experiences and preferences are when it comes to the Gods and being a Priest. Please let's keep this thread nice and calm. No arguments! I just want to know your reasoning behind your own choice to pick a priest of your god. :D

Edited by SprigusK
  • Like 1

I've pretty much always been Vynora for the +10% skillgain, other than when I was skilling fighting-related skills and went with Magranon. I think it's the best follower bonus for most players. As for priests, I think Vyn are the most useful for enchanting, but Mag priests are great to have around for mining and underground work, Fo priests are great for AH/nature stuff, and Lib priests have some pretty nice enchants and are good all-rounders.

Each god has their own purpose and each purpose is brilliant and useful.

However, I choose Libila for her vibe. Nothing like it...

Glory to our Queen, the almighty Libila. The one true Godess.

Death to all heathens of the False Light. Their gods are idols. Desecrate their temples, burn their deeds to the ground, fill the land with mycelium.

I prefer Libila for enchanting over Vyn as i prefer BoTD over COC/WOA combo...Couldn't say which god is the best for priesting cuz i have all 4 priests for various needs. For followers definetly Vyn is the best.

each god has its use and i have priests of all 4 faiths but for non priests i usually go for Vyn's crafting bonus

For free followers - probably Fo, for other followers its Vyn

For priests - the money is all in Vyn/Lib, but Fo/Mag priests get to travel more.  The former are better for alts, the latter are better for life.

Well as some one who have played a Fo Monk on epic all the way back my answere is obvius :P

If only buffs would be easyer to maintain....

Im big fan of Vynora. Best bonus for followers, and usefull spells on priests (woa, coc, aosp, mind stealer, nimb, mend) but thats just my opinion. My second choice would be Libila, also for its enchants (mainly botd).

The case is just if you want to be 100% self-sufficient, youre pushed to having all religiona priests, coz all of them have their own usage. But yeah, most universal would be Vynora in my humble opinion.

Edited by Erhid
  • Like 1

I am a very nature oriented player... trees, harvesting, farming, animal products, gardening, etc, so for me it's Fo. Even my leatherworking focus falls into this, as leather is an animal product.

Even my deed is called The Garden of Fo

;) 

• Like 2

Libila. Best follower bonus. Best priest abilities. All you need in one.

The poll won't let me vote for more than one. I think you need Vyn, fo and mag. Each is useful in its own way.

vynora

1. best follower buff.
  2. arguably the best item enchanting magic.
  3. Bad double favor item synergy. Torches are the only thing that might work but their construction is a hassle to do in bulk.

fo

1. The best weapon enchants.
  2. Great animal related potential.
  3. the only way to cast healing magic.
  4. good double favor item synergy.

mag

1. only way to fix caves aside from expensive shaker orbs
  2. great double favor item synergy from locks.
  3. Horrible item enchants.
  4. weird quirky business with dominating non tamable creatures. I'm waiting for the first "It seems extremely tame" bread troll to show up.
  5. I'm not familiar with using priests in combat but supposedly mag is the best at this.

lib

Basically, a hodge podge of all the other gods' abilities but said abilities aren't quite as good. Follows the idea of jack of all trades yet master of none.

On 10/3/2022 at 8:58 AM, Xalorum said:

Nahjo

lol.. If only they were still in the game? XD

• Like 1