Melianna

Afterglow, 4 Draft & Speed Horses & Hell Horses & Mules & Bisons & Rare Traited Animals on Pristine

New RARE Immortal Southpie - 4 Speed Female ( Pen R1 ) & Draft & Speed Mules restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

ZP9WXGy.jpg

Draft and Speed Ebonies and Blood Bays & Draft Bisons restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

V2YuJse.jpg

On 4/15/2023 at 5:53 AM, Melianna said:

New RARE Immortal Southpie - 4 Speed Female ( Pen R1 ) & Draft & Speed Mules restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

ZP9WXGy.jpg

Can you put Southpie on hold until Friday?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BertimusPrime said:

Can you put Southpie on hold until Friday?

Yes, I can do that. Let me know when you can pick her up on Friday, in game - Soraya, Anestasia or via a forum message.

• Like 1

Draft and Speed Moltens & Draft Black Silvers restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

itAOHwN.jpg

Draft and Speed Ebonies & Appaloosas restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

WJKSZbc.jpg

Draft and Speed Skewbald and Piebald Pintos restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

nJgR5Kb.jpg

Draft and Speed Mules & Draft Bisons restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

crg4KMo.jpg

Draft and Speed Ebonies & Moltens restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

kP6vGmH.jpg

5 hours ago, Litoldog said:

Do you still have any immortal horses?

Not right now, sorry, all sold out.  But when I have more for sale, I will list them on the first page again.

Draft and Speed Black Silver horses & Draft Bisons restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

mXHkf2B.jpg

[13:57:47] You leave Afterglow. Just bought 8 draft HH from this market. Very easy to use and decent prices! Can recommend ^^

• Like 1

On 5/15/2023 at 12:59 PM, sleepys said:

[13:57:47] You leave Afterglow. Just bought 8 draft HH from this market. Very easy to use and decent prices! Can recommend ^^

Thank you so much for the purchase and the recommendation! I really appreciate it 😃

Draft and Speed Ebony Black & Gold Buckskin horses restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

D7HNjsr.jpg

Draft Bisons restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

S2ja11l.jpg

Draft & Speed Molten Hell Horses restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

6aiAoK5.jpg

Draft & Speed Mules restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

HZOlYwY.jpg

S2ja11l.jpg

New RARE 5 Draft (Nimble) Male Whinnytari  ( Pen R1 - 6s ) & Draft & Speed Ebonies restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

I46Oy2n.jpg

Ahoy! Have you any new 4speed HH? I need 1 Male, and also a 4d Male, but you seem to have plenty of those.

7 hours ago, Aeryck said:

Ahoy! Have you any new 4speed HH? I need 1 Male, and also a 4d Male, but you seem to have plenty of those.

Hi :) Speed hellies are sold out, but will be restocking them in a couple of days if you want to keep an eye out. As for draft ones, there are still 8 available right now.

Draft & Speed Moltens restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

6aiAoK5.jpg

Draft & Speed Blood bays & Chestnuts restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

yMIZAV3.jpg

S2ja11l.jpg