Melianna

Afterglow, 4 Draft & Speed Horses & Hell Horses & Mules & Bisons & Rare Traited Animals on Pristine

Draft Bisons restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

S2ja11l.jpg

Draft & Speed Ebonies & Gold Buckskins restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

wweB9Qt.jpg

Draft & Speed Molten Hell Horses restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

6aiAoK5.jpg

Hi, Bought 4 draft and 1 speed Mules. Will buy 4 more draft when available. I think you should update this thread because seems many animals have been bought recently.

Thx for your business, great stuff !

• Like 1

On 2/17/2023 at 8:10 PM, Raycg said:

Hello, i did the thing lol, who do i mail keys to?

Hi and thank you for doing the thing! 😃 Don't worry about the keys, once they cross server, they often get bugged. Best to leave them in one of the "drop used key chests" on the market, should there be a next time :)

16 hours ago, chefpeewe said:

Hi, Bought 4 draft and 1 speed Mules. Will buy 4 more draft when available. I think you should update this thread because seems many animals have been bought recently.

Hi and thank you so much, I appreciate it! I will be restocking 4 draft mules next days, if you want to keep an eye out. Just updated today, real life unfortunately doesn't seem to always understand my Wurm addiction, haha :)

New RARE Omenrage - true 5 Draft with spark (Stronger than normal trait) & Bisons & speed Mules restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

K0Wa1kb.jpg

On 2/18/2023 at 11:44 AM, chefpeewe said:

I second that!  I purchased quite a few quality animals from you including my awesome team of mules that boogey on the wagon!  Daughter needs a full team as well of your draft mules so I will check here frequently to see when the newest batch of babies are ready for adoption. Thank you so much for the service you provide. Your deed is in fact so shopper friendly and quite beautifully laid out. Pretty neat design ideas for your checkout building too!  Hugs!!  Dragonflyz and Colleda

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rosebud said:

I second that!  I purchased quite a few quality animals from you including my awesome team of mules that boogey on the wagon!  Daughter needs a full team as well of your draft mules so I will check here frequently to see when the newest batch of babies are ready for adoption. Thank you so much for the service you provide. Your deed is in fact so shopper friendly and quite beautifully laid out. Pretty neat design ideas for your checkout building too!  Hugs!!  Dragonflyz and Colleda

Awww! Thank you so much Dragonflyz & Colleda for so many kind words and the business, I very much appreciate it and hope they serve you well :) It is still going to be a few days for mule babies to be restocked but it's coming soon. Hugs to both of you 🤗

• Like 1

Draft & Speed Ebonies & Black silvers restocked today ! Many new adorable foals! ( Details can be found in the first post ) :)

iAOrcLs.jpg

Can't get enough from your market lol. I'm now the proud owner of my first ebony black, DreamJaw. May her lightning feet bring me to my future destinations :)

• Like 2

On 2/26/2023 at 8:12 PM, chefpeewe said:

Can't get enough from your market lol. I'm now the proud owner of my first ebony black, DreamJaw. May her lightning feet bring me to my future destinations :)

Thank you so much for a wonderful compliment about my market, chefpeewe! Lots of fun adventures with your new little friend, DreamJaw :)

Draft Mules restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

HZOlYwY.jpg

Draft & Speed Molten Hell Horses restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

6aiAoK5.jpg

Draft & Speed Ebonies & Draft Bisons restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

CAhAtuY.jpg

Draft & Speed Ebonies & Appaloosas restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

WJKSZbc.jpg

Draft & Speed Mules restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

HZOlYwY.jpg

6aiAoK5.jpg

Great shopping experience, well laid out design, excellent selection. 10/10 would do again.

Thank you

• Like 1

On 3/28/2023 at 11:33 PM, Lewis said:

Great shopping experience, well laid out design, excellent selection. 10/10 would do again.

Thank you

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and your purchase, Lewis :) I really appreciate it.

Draft Bisons and Draft & Speed Blood Bays restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

0mew44Y.jpg

Draft and Speed Molten Hell Horses & Skewbald Pintos & Speed Ebony Black Horses restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

FBupISB.jpg

Draft and Speed Black Silver Horses & Chestnuts restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

NAURcnZ.jpg

Draft & Speed Ebonies & Appaloosas restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )  :)

WJKSZbc.jpg