Sign in to follow this  
garforl

holy site distribution

holy sites are coming. lets prepare by plotting spaces we can push their spawns to that work for everyone. here is my true, honest, and fair suggestion.

TsJTiNK.jpg

i think this should work well for everyone.

• Like 7
  • Cat 1

ive heard your criticisms and have edited the map. the land masses have DOUBLED for white lighters while us blacklighters have a measly 1 land mass. dont say im not generous.

dOrl0Oy.jpg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, garforl said:

ive heard your criticisms and have edited the map. the land masses have DOUBLED for white lighters while us blacklighters have a measly 1 land mass. dont say im not generous.

<map>

😠

xNQLJO2.jpg

• Like 6

Lol in all seriousness are their any large Tar pits? I know of several peat spots. But most are in bad spots... time to start transmutation of new spots!

On 9/23/2022 at 6:27 AM, Eleraan said:

Lol in all seriousness are their any large Tar pits? I know of several peat spots. But most are in bad spots... time to start transmutation of new spots!

Tar pits are indicated by the "T" in a circle on the Community Map, as are Mission Markers by Type

https://prnt.sc/PJ4h5ZbbdrxW

... the above image from the Community map "Legend".

IF you make a Tar pit please drop us a note via the Albia Roads Map of Indy forum with a screen cap of the map marked with an X as to where you want it placed.

Food for thought,

Cheers, Hughmongus

Cartographer of Indy since 2013

Who all is planning to grind cartography when it hits? I'd like a word about map making for the war efforts...