Sign in to follow this  
gorgian

raiding 20 hour protection window

I often have hear of people wanting to play on pvp but they don't like being raided when they are offline.

I've seen other games get around this problem by offering a window of being able to be raided stet by the owners of deed. This way players can set the window of time they play. meeting the needs of the players not being offline when raided and giving others a time know when to be able to raid and possibly having a good fight.

Now i understand it can take a long time to raid some place thus the the area of the window that can be raided would be a smaller area. Think of it like a small treasure room around the token. Thus players can still pre raid but just not the smaller area directly around the token which is set up with a timer of opportunity to raid. 

Just some thoughts I know this isn't perfect but I think it some what meets ever ones needs. And the hope here is to open up pvp to more players that are on the fence and this was the one thing preventing them from joining. 

7 hours ago, Zykat said:

this already has been implemented on defiance

And why not Epic as well? It's a full pvp server and people do have limited time to play. 

also a vacation mode once per year would be welcome too. Where you are given full protection for a few weeks