Scale and tailoring oil you require?

Then it's Bruce's Circus you desire!

Slaying will be Sat Sep 24 21:00:00 CEST 2022 servertime, at

Bruce's Flying Circus

N13

Release

This timer should help:

timer_E1664045993.svg

Paste this code into Discord to get a time that automatically updates to the time zone of the person viewing the message (someone please tell me if you actually use this)

<t:1664046000:F>

• Like 29

Thanks for the fight Stan looking forward to another pitch perfect performance. I tried using the discord time code looks like it is working.

1 hour ago, Stanlee said:

Paste this code into Discord to get a time that automatically updates to the time zone of the person viewing the message (someone please tell me if you actually use this)

<t:1664046000:F>

Nice, gives a cool reminder :D

oh a musical performance i might have to leave my deed to check it out, although if my sword is not back from the sharpening i ordered for it i will have to sit this one out 

I have heard, from almost reliable sources, that there will be pie.

• Like 2

well my sword is nice and sharp now thanks to Sankara so i will strive to attend this musical experience, looking forward to the pie as well :)

• Like 1

I have lost my voice due to too much singing recently and therefore can't attend this beautiful music festival that it will be! My doctor said I was addicted to singing and therefore have needed to take some time away from events that will make me overuse my vocal cords. I wish you the best and hope you all will sing, scream and shout for me!

(read: I am away and internet + laptop not allowing to run wurm will prevent me from being there to mix bloods)

• Like 7

Awwww, I'll miss seeing you in your alchemy shop, singing to the potion hungry customers.  Always enjoy seeing a long line at your shop. Maybe the next dragon will have throat lozenges for us all.

• Like 1

We have people from different part of the world and the discord time link was a easy way to show everyone the exact time.

Thanks for that.

• Like 1

i rather enjoyed the performance and was so nice to see so many listeners thank you for hosting this musical for all of us :)

• Like 4