Sign in to follow this  
gorgian

Potions brewing

Had another idea today off shoot to magic scrolls idea, for priest like fo that heal or other things that need potions... Instead of scrolls have them make potions like healing potions. This would give alchemy a more realistic use along with give animal part and herbs another use. 

For healing potions as an example: Healing potions would hit fatigue when using them thus limiting their use, could even add a new debuff like alcohol that last longer making your CR drop. By doing the debuff the pvp would only change styles of combat fights. or make your vison blurry like your under water, or even through up from drinking too much. Lots of room to add rebuffs for the instant heal to balance it out for combat. 

This would give priest another avenue to further skills for a logic reason to their class, and giving thier class a new market to sell or even buy ingredients.

• Like 2

Anything that adds to alchemy is good with me. Hopefully the potions can be made like transmutation liquids that just need a priest to bless. Or ground up vessel's gems. Making a market for priest without locking out non priest.

• Like 1

+1 I've seen so many posts with good ides to improve alchemy and add more items made via alchemy. I really hope the devs are paying attention. Alchemy is way to limited as it stands.

• Like 2