Sign in to follow this  
MrCoolMan

ThinkThank

So All Players In game Who Plays And Like This Game its More or Less test of how we sitting Home and We are Very Clever, We are all like a big Think Thank.

we should do more like talking ( Btw ill cant Use Discord if security can look on it pls the Boots are Hacked ) 

Any how cant we use the focused Brainpower to help out, And Yea one of theese guys my guy in dev in game is intreesed about OOOps, Stop Hidinf Most of u Have High IQ,,,,

This ill heard for sever Years now...  

i like it!  maybe you just dont speak mcm  but the idea of wrawing knowelege from the community to better a game seems like a logical approach

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MrCoolMan said:

So All Players In game Who Plays And Like This Game its More or Less test of how we sitting Home and We are Very Clever, We are all like a big Think Thank.

we should do more like talking ( Btw ill cant Use Discord if security can look on it pls the Boots are Hacked ) 

Any how cant we use the focused Brainpower to help out, And Yea one of theese guys my guy in dev in game is intreesed about OOOps, Stop Hidinf Most of u Have High IQ,,,,

Laughing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

21 minutes ago, MrCoolMan said:

Mr. President?

• Like 1

Isn't the people who think they are the high iq people like to talk things that make no sense to the average people. I think this is what OP trying to say.
The real high iq people prefer talking things that make sense to other people.
Is that making any sense?

With our ThinkTank area as Idea area, who knows what will happens, but yea its my thinking, dont hurt right 😃