Sign in to follow this  
HawkHawk

Materials In Inventory toggle on Crafting Window

Just been scrolling through the huge list of options for building walls on the crafting window and got me thinking of a quality of life addition.

A toggle switch, the wording would need improving but something along the lines of "starting materials in inventory"

The thinking here is that when the toggle is enabled it will filter the list of items down to only items for which you have the starter materials for in your inventory, saves having to scroll through everything else.

Example of this would be having a slate brick and mortar in your inventory, at the moment you see Marble/Sandstone/Brick walls, with the toggle enabled you would only see Slate walls, if you then added a Marble brick to your inventory you would also see Marble walls to since you have the items to start crafting those.

Edited by HawkHawk
  • Like 2

Yes! Something is needed for that window, either this suggestion or an earlier one that suggested each material type (marble, pottery, slate, stone, plain stone, etc) have a main entry with expandable options for all the different wall types under that material. Almost anything would be better than the current setup with like 60 or so options to scroll thru.

• Like 2

+10000000 to this

I suggested last year about categorizing them into material types but I think if it read your inventory instead and based it off that, it'd be a great add. 

Edited by Zykat
  • Like 2