Sign in to follow this  
Hailiah

Issue with subscription renewal

Character name Lirta, 12 month subscription was due to run out on the 21st of September 2022 and on the 16th of September I renewed this for another 12 months.

However the new subscription now says [13:37:50] You have premium time until 16 Sep 2023 09:55:06 GMT so she has lost approx. 5 days off of the original subscription.

Note Lirta is priest alt of Hailiah

Afaik a subscription is based on a 30 day system, not the calendar months - So while frustrating not a bug.

Correct. The subscriptions are 30 days per month, and the subscriptions are per month not per calendar year, so it’s only 360 days to buy a 12 month subscription. 

• Like 1

this system bit me hard on ESO.  I set myself up for a 6 month auto renewal and then put a calendar reminder for 3 days before the 6 "calendar" months were up and the day before my reminder, Zenimax auto billed me for another 6.  I could not get a refund, even disputing it with paypal. 

All game companies should be very clear on subs to say 30 days or 360 days etc, rather than fudge it by calling it actual months or years.