Sign in to follow this  
Wulfrock

The new adventures of Valiance (Let's play video's)

Hi all, I have decided to start a new Youtube channel up for uploading my lets play video's.

I just uploaded the Wurm Online let's play - Episode 1 and thought I would share it here in case anyone would like to watch and follow the adventure.

Thanks for reading :)

Valiance.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI4JY3eEnhy4bLcoX6diKxA

Edited by Wulfrock
  • Like 13

Thanks Wulfrock - I enjoyed it. You have a nice calming voice, which is great for a streamer. I look forward to watching your further adventures! 🙂

• Like 1

Awww thankyou Cynara that is very nice of you to say :)

I am looking forward to it also!

See you in the next one.

Valiance.

• Like 2

Another excellent Video, keep up the good work mate 😎

P.S. Cynara is right your voice is made for streaming 😂

• Like 1

I was pretty excited to hear you say that peninsula looks like a Duck, but I was so sad that you didn't hover over the name of the little double bridge as you passed by! My husband and I recently made that and named it the Crane's Back Bridge... Not exactly the same as a duck, but at least you also chose a waterfowl :)

Deeds that are constantly being founded and disbanded are a little hard to keep up with, but do try toggling the "Special Places" in the options of the community map to see Guard Towers... I do think I've done an okay job collecting a fair few of those ;)

And even if you do end up staying around that area, it would still be interesting if you ever took a peek at Thorne's Retreat or the Thorne Passage in the future.. I'm quite partial to that deed; I think my neighbors made a lovely place there.

And that entire highway + boat tunnel system is really impressive (and I'm not just saying that because I mined a tile or two, hehe). They did really incredible work and now other allies have got it extended aaalll the way to the north shore. It's still a WIP to get it fully beautified, but it's there for you if you're ever trying to get back up north if you want to skip islands to quickly get to the south.

Anyway, Nicely done, keep it up!

• Like 2

Hi Lovelie :)

Oh I am sorry I did not hover the bridge also now lol

That is great, thank you very much for the information about the towers :)

We will decide in the next episode if I stay where I currently am or move off, spring will give a better perspective of the area for me. I will certainly be visiting some places, I will make sure to look there when I do go exploring, might be a little while off yet though, I really want to get settled into a permanent place first :)

Thank you very much :)

P.S I did tidy up all my mess and leave the area as I found it :)

• Like 2