Sign in to follow this  
VirusMD

One Eye and a big stick!

Ladygodiva found a Kyklops wandering the greatest server ever! Yes, that's right imp talking about Pristine! He has a big stick and likes to throw things and people, come help us get rid of him! Alts welcome for blood, loot is private at request of finder.

Thanks to Ladygodiva for sharing with everyone, and thanks to Primordia and Efevee for helping with the pen job. This location is central-ish desert, and is NOT close to the coast for alts, so consider that before traveling!

When: Sunday @ auction_timer_E1663529410.gif

Where: Pristine https://pristine.yaga.host/#1158,1128

kPPMbFG.png

Loot: Private

Why: Pants

Why not: Taco's!

Edited by VirusMD
location released
  • Like 8

Nice Good find. Well i am trying to help more and more out here on server if u need any kinda help let me know

I will not stand by and allow this foolish Kyklops to disrupt the supply of tacos to Pristine.  Avast ye, varmint!

🤺🤺🤺
🌮🌮🌮👁️‍🗨️🤺🤺🤺🤺

🤺🤺🤺

• Like 1

Hmm sorry am at work just now cant make an alternate, its south central desert, just north of rhe green near the highway

• Like 1

Auntie Sid's Travel Service is here to help visitors to Pristine see the sights - whether you have one or two eyes!

kPPMbFG.png

Today's location:  Southern part of Pristine's central desert - at the orange X

Nearest highway deed:  Sanctuary (head due SW from Sanctuary and you can't miss it)
Nearest canal access: Just south of Gazmo's Harbor at the yellow line, can accommodate a knarr or sailboat - might just get you close enough to be in local if you sail up that north spur on Lake Splash

• Like 2