Sign in to follow this  
Kinnick

5 Speed Ebony male, unbelievably fast trait

3 minutes ago, Palim said:

1.7g Achillis

grats i waited for 5 sec but you waited for 1 :P ahaha

• Like 1

I refreshed my screen at exactly the time the auction ended and Achillis was the last bid shown, so congrats to Achillis.  I'll message you in game for pick up.

• Like 1

looks like Lovelie won to me, Her, Pailm and Kookii all bid at the same time, with Lovelie being the first one during that last minute.

Though I could see a case for Kookii, as if she was the last to bid during that last minute, as all three bid at the last minute...guess this is a lesson on sniper protection!

Edited by gnomegates

26 minutes ago, gnomegates said:

looks like Lovelie won to me, Her, Pailm and Kookii all bid at the same time, with Lovelie being the first one during that last minute.

Though I could see a case for Kookii, as if she was the last to bid during that last minute, as all three bid at the last minute...guess this is a lesson on sniper protection!

It would be fine to go without snipe protections if the forum had exact “seconds” timestamps (so posts can be compared with precision), or if this was some kinda automatic system like ebay which completely closes/disallows bids after an exact timer, ahh it’s not perfect but it’s ok in the end, up to seller discretions :) 

• Like 2

Yeah, sniper protection should be pretty much mandatory to avoid this kind of problems imho, i get it if someone doesn't know about it, but putting "sniper protection : none" doesn't seem like a really good idea :D

Also, wut, 2 golds for a horse? 
Am i missing on ways to make them immortal? lol

I think the forums has timestamp information with seconds available, but you will have to inspect the "posted x hours ago" line ( right click -> inspect) of a post

... datetime="2022-09-15T13:35:38Z" ... 

I am not sure where it takes the time from(looks like GMT?) but it "should" be the same value for everyone

but the countdown timer does not show the end time(with seconds) directly, right? so you would have to compare/calculate/math

even with sniper protection this could be useful to determine if a bid was too late or not to be valid

still, sniper protection should really be mandatory, be it just 1-5 minutes or so, enough time to check and decide