Sign in to follow this  
Miket

Treasure map clue is wrong

95QL Rare old treasure map.

Map clue says: The little casket is cached somewhere around some city called "Ashengate Farm" and within about 1 map square of S22, beneath a guard tower inscribed with "Deividasv 330".

First of all, Ashengate Farm is nowhere near S22. It's at T25, https://pristine.yaga.host/#1871,1865.

Second of all, I don't think Deividasv 330 exist anymore. I looked around S22 and T22 and couldn't find it. It's even marked on community map https://pristine.yaga.host/#1917,1821 but it's not there or around that place.

It would be nice to have an option to reset the clue after certain amount of time.

Sounds like you should look for the tower, that generates when you open the map (that's the delay in the open action and it appearing) so it'll be around. 

People take breaks you know and not always have time to do all clues at once.

How long has it been for this clue? 

Can you provide a screenshot of the clue and hint on the world map? 

Edited by Archaed
  • Cat 1

It's about 2-3 weeks old.

14 minutes ago, Archaed said:

Can you provide a screenshot of the clue and hint on the world map? 

Did you even read my first post? "Map clue says: The little casket is cached somewhere around some city called "Ashengate Farm" and within about 1 map square of S22, beneath a guard tower inscribed with "Deividasv 330"."

I can confirm that the tower is indeed gone from that location. Please put in a /support ticket in game, and the clue stage will be reset for you.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Miket said:

It's about 2-3 weeks old.

Did you even read my first post? "Map clue says: The little casket is cached somewhere around some city called "Ashengate Farm" and within about 1 map square of S22, beneath a guard tower inscribed with "Deividasv 330"."

I did, but I also just wanted to see if it included the area in the clue, was only trying to help! Good luck with the hunt 

Guard tower and mission structure clues do not have a map or a blue circle. They only have the text.