Sign in to follow this  
Muse

Memo / 'To Do' list on screen UI

For those of us with failing memory (and poor eyesight), it would be great if we could show inscribed papyrus *large* on screen as part of the UI.

I would love to write myself an on-screen 'To Do' list as I am always having to go back to the deed for things I have forgotten, like blank arch reports usually, or food! :D 

I would like to have a memo window like a stick-it note that I can put up on my screen - apart from a real one, that is!

Thanks for considering it :) 

Spoiler

Ripped pages for notes memo and to do list Vector Image

• Like 6

well for myself, tend to use the settlement MoD to leave notes of projects i need to prep for, even when i share the deed with someone i still leave a message of what needs to be done so that deed mates know what project is being done but, yeah a note pad would be nice so i dont have such a large sheaf of scribbled notes sitting next to me.

Also i use a windows note pad to keep track of things like auctions i am trying to sell or to keep adverts on for quick cut and paste into trade chat of course that means i have to tab out to use them but it could be adapted to keeping notes for projects i am doing... although i lazy and just post it in the MoD