Sign in to follow this  
Saiyan

[FIXED] Glow Runes dont work on ground?

Seemed to have noticed that glow runed items dont glow when placed on the ground anymore. 

was wondering if this is a bug or if it was ninja-removed.

I managed to glow-rune a bee-hive.. it's also not glowing, these used to work on statues(can't confirm if they do, the only one I have is well surrounded by tons of light..) 

At some point objects seem to have stopped glowing if they are not carried by players?

52 minutes ago, Finnn said:

I managed to glow-rune a bee-hive.. it's also not glowing, these used to work on statues(can't confirm if they do, the only one I have is well surrounded by tons of light..) 

At some point objects seem to have stopped glowing if they are not carried by players?

ya seems to be anything glow runed. and indeed only works if carried by players.  at the moment anyway.

A carried light always seemed much brighter than the same light planted/dropped; not sure if this is intentional.

On 9/6/2022 at 2:09 AM, Saiyan said:

ya seems to be anything glow runed. and indeed only works if carried by players.  at the moment anyway.

That used to not be the case at some point but it changed?

What I mean is.. dropping a rare glowruned toolbelt on ground or placing it somewhere was showing the rarity shine and the light glow;

also runing a bee hive was showing slight, not big but some light from distance vs. right now - nothing

On 13/09/2022 at 16:01, Majelika said:

This has been fixed :) 

Negative. this has NOT been fixed.
My items still do not glow when placed, this is a well known bug and others are still experiencing the same, I am not the only one. I'm surprised no dev/gm responds to this post that has been up for a long time:

Hey Berms, thank you for letting us know that this is still not working for you, can you tell me which items you are using please?

2 hours ago, Pomona said:

Hey Berms, thank you for letting us know that this is still not working for you, can you tell me which items you are using please?

ALL of my runed items including masks, tools, weapons, etc.

Please not be confused with the light that can be used as a light source, that still works but if you read my bug report above, you will see what I mean shown in a screenshot.

Runed (glow runes) Items used to glow when placed (on ground, table, forge etc).

This has dissapeared after that specific update I mentioned in my bug report.