Sign in to follow this  
polarbear

Fix the off-by-one "bug/feature" - Actions - QoL

Much like most developers, I like to start counting from zero too :P . However since it is not consistent with crafting menu. Please add 1 to event tab. 

yX7zYYx.png

Edited by polarbear

I get what they mean. You are currently doing 1 action, and 5 more actions are queued to be done later. But I prefer the consistency with the green circles too so I wouldn't mind if it's written differently. :P

you can queue all 6 actions at once though, it's not or shouldn't be that.. (but it's wurm.. and wogic is creeping around every corner..)

(at the same time.. as you queue actions and actions happen, there's absolutely no ui or log feature to track which action is currently executed, how many queued actions remain and how many more you can queue - amazing)

1 oddity is the reason to login and not have your queue synced, you need to wait for 1 minute to have your ML allowed actions

instead having easier to follow mechanics.. everything requires a ca-help and a wiki to explain the strange odd behavior and there's just no ui or anything else really hinting why that works in such ways..

maybe one day... there will be logic squishing wogic bugs and splatter them with ease, we're far from these days, yet lets believe...

I think if you word this properly, it would still be mathematically correct. 

Something like, "You may now perform 6 actions" instead of "...queue 5..."

That ought to make everyone happy.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sheffie said:

I think if you word this properly, it would still be mathematically correct. 

Something like, "You may now perform 6 actions" instead of "...queue 5..."

That ought to make everyone happy.

That's exactly what I mean. The queue is the line of 5 actions waiting to be performed after the 1 currently being done. But just write it differently so it says 6 total.

it tells you the actions you can queue based on your ML skill / 10

but it doesn't account the 1 more it lets you do..

also that sync between basic 1+3 actions to queue.. comes after 1 minute of logging in.. it's a little bit confusing for anyone new or unfamiliar to stop question things that make no sense

• Like 1