Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

FIXED : Branded Venerable Hens not Showing up on Animals Lists

I got a venerable chicken/hen branded to my deed (Cornersville on Independence, I am deed mayor). I am keeping it on my for a friend (premium player who is usually on other server).

So I branded this hen (it is named 'Sweetpea', examine shows 303 Wurm months old) to my deed and put it in a chicken coop.

Now, this hen does not show up on my animal list at all, even tho it is branded to my deed.

> So I removed it from the chicken coop - and it sill is not on my animal list.

>  So I relogged for lotime, still is not on my animal list.

> So I right clicked it, did permissions>manage animal, added my own name w/ full perms. It is still not on my animal list.

> So I added an alt of mine, gave that alt full perms for this hen, and then logged on my alt. This hen does not show up on my alts animal list.

Also, this hen is cared for, if that matters here.

I unbranded this venerable hen, then rebranded it. It is still not on my animals list.

So I checked, there is one other venerable hen (Chicken Little), branded by an alt of mine to a different deed (Sandstone Cove on Independence). This hen, as far as I know, has never been in a chicken coop - and it is not on anyone's animal list too. Even tho I also added my own self to Chicken Little w/ full perms.

So maybe venerable hens are broke? Please fix this when you get time.

Thanks,

Teeebomb

PS all got fixed - sorry took me so long to label this tread as fixed.

fixed.

Edited by TeeeBOMB
fixed
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2022 at 5:37 AM, TeeeBOMB said:

Also, this hen is cared for, if that matters here.

It might matter, because hens cannot reach venerable unless they're cared for. They die at aged in their "natural state", so to speak. It sounds like the Manage Animals window might not know of such "unnatural" creature.

Edited to add: just wondering, could it be present in the list, but without "venerable"? Is an aged hen present?

Edited by Anarres
  • Like 1

I have a bunch of venerable hens which all show up on my lists. They've never been in a coop, they're all cared for and branded, and - in case it matters (which again, it might) - they're all GM named, so though they're not in the list as 'venerable hen' they're all there by 'venerable [name]'. Hope you manage to get to the bottom of this, Tee!

Edited by crimsonearth
  • Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2022 at 9:26 AM, Anarres said:

could it be present in the list, but without "venerable"? Is an aged hen present?

Good question. But no. It is not on my list anywhere. I only have on hen on my list is a branded 'young' hen. The two branded venerable hens are not on my animal list. and not on a friends animal list (I gave her manage perms on one of the branded ven hens, that hen is not on her list too).

So if anyone else actually has this issue, would be nice to see ur post here.