Sign in to follow this  
Ahsesino

please close Buyout accepted

Up for Ransom.. Uhm I mean Up for Auction is this Blueberry arch wood HLL Wagon

iaHwFxulT0aY5UGpK_YKcQ.png

( No damage was cause to the Wagon during he photo shoot )

A tin rune of Vynora has been attached, so it will increase the chance of increasing rarity when improved (10%)

A fairly large wagon designed to be dragged by four animals. It is locked with a lock of exceptional quality. It is made from blueberrywood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 32.243084, Dam: 0.0. The name of the owner, Thepriest, has been etched in the stern.
A tin rune of Vynora has been attached, so it will increase the chance of increasing rarity when improved (10%)

It has been kept at very low QL with a Vynora Tin Rune on it for imping.

PLEASE NOTE:  These graphics cannot be added to new wagons as the HLL kingdom has fallen. Only a few wagons where created and even less where made with arch wood this being one of a handful.

Starting Bid: 50s

Min Increase: 1s

Reserve: None
Sniper Protection: 1Hr

Private Bids: None Accepted

Buyout: Possibly if its an offer I can't refuse PM Ahsesino if that's the case

timer_1662499154.svg

Delivery Available: Pickup preferred (Celebration L10  close to server border with maritime access). Delivery to coast of any Freedom SFI server: additional 2 silver. Sorry no Chaos delivery

ulu12cleTOWadBYCu4-6iw.pngyECi8c8RRVCbPMf8WfhGEw.png

-FsDERCOQeO5kPXHJbAJpg.png

Edited by Ahsesino
  • Like 1

Wagon is prepped  & ready to go to its new owner, whom ever that my be good luck! (Horses not included)

rgtP6Q87RM-b2-bfTg41hg.png

Thank you all for participating in this auction
Buy out has been accepted, action is now closed

[15:51:15] <Dizzylexia> I will do a buyout of 100s where 10s is in the form of 10 sleeping powder, and its delivered to a deli coast

Edited by Ahsesino
  • Like 1