Sign in to follow this  
Nirav

Nirav's Plans for the GMs at the Grand Opening

I realize the title of this carries with it an astounding amount of hubris, but bear with me.  

By now, because of the website https://www.rockcliffmuseum.com/ the cat is out of the bag regarding the Special Exhibit Conference of Goblin GMs.  I have a few things to say about this, and I hope the GMs see this post. First of all, when this was first conceived as an idea for a fun art installation, I expected a small turn-out for the Grand Opening.  Something happened in the last month that blew that completely out of the water. But planned at that time as a big fun thing on the top floor to amuse us all, this was to be funny and not permanent. It is now a really small thing compared to the magnitude of the contributions from all over the SFI world, and Definitely not permanent. 

What I am about to write next was going to be an announcement on Opening Day in Local, but given the amount of people that might come, and the GMs who have told me they won't be able to make it, I am making this announcement here. 

The third floor of the Museum is dedicated to the GMs and staff. On Opening Day, each GM gets to take their personal Goblin home with them as a gift from me, and over time, can put whatever they wish on that third floor. I will never place an item up there after the 3rd of September unless the GMs ask me to do so. The GMs have permission, beginning on the 4th of Sept, to fly in and place items on that floor as they wish, and only that floor.  I ask that the central piece remain, but beyond that, the GMs may do as they wish with their floor of the Museum.  I have not yet asked any GMs for a donation, and this is why. I have asked some Players who are also GMs for a donation, but that is because the players are people I know, and I don't associate them with their work title. Whatever gets placed by the GMs is owned by the GMs unless stated otherwise. If it is stated otherwise, it will be owned by Rockcliff Museum and will remain there until forever fades from the marble bricks.

• Like 9

Hmm,  what goodie should I donate...  The left eye of Sauron"?  Perhaps  The foot from a one legged trick rope jumper.   Or perhaps the tail from a long eared falumparumpagus!

Let's see what deranged things have remained lost in my bag of voidities..

• Like 1

What is this museum; a place to come see all sorts of different things? And Goblins...what?

3 hours ago, Enki said:

Hmm,  what goodie should I donate...  The left eye of Sauron"?  Perhaps  The foot from a one legged trick rope jumper.   Or perhaps the tail from a long eared falumparumpagus!

Let's see what deranged things have remained lost in my bag of voidities..

Huh I guess I'm lucky I could just keep a low profile when stumbled into Enki and a fellow GM (name undisclosed, I may consider to keep it as such hint hint nudge nudge) at the bar of the Museum. Just been silently sitting there hoping that in between every  beer steins knocked on the counter my heart is still beating in my chest and not in the open and in plain sight of all the inmates errrr... guests of the bar.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jaz said:

Enki and a fellow GM (name undisclosed, I may consider to keep it as such hint hint nudge nudge) at the bar of the Museum.

Here is proof:

pYsJul9.png

LxlRTNQ.png

A1Wk13g.png

• Like 2