Sign in to follow this  
Nirav

Call for Volunteers for Grand Opening

Hi folks!  If you go here.. https://www.rockcliffmuseum.com/ You will se a bunch of info on the Grand Opening Sat. There is also a forum post 

I need volunteers. 

What do I need these volunteers to do?

I need folks to spend one hour during the 12 hour period making sure folks with horses can get them to safe pastures. This is an easy job. You will have access to pens and can manage them. You will also be pointing folks down the correct road, and to where they can park wagons and set up tents.  There are signs, but sometimes a bit of help is nice. 

If you wish to volunteer the day of the opening, you will get some very nice special food or cake, and my gratitude. Please pm me and let me know what hour you could do this.  The first hour and last two hours are taken, but 9 hours are left from 11am to 7pm and another one from 8pm to 9pm.  This is all central standard time.  There is a timer on the forum post link above.

• Like 1

Helloooo Nirav!

Sign me up for the 2nd hour of the day to help out, please. Hopefully you got the satchel of locks I sent, I haven't seen them return in the mail. When I login later, I will send you the submissions from Moonbeams and myself. From our last talk, I've left mine on a table in a building on deed for a couple weeks and they've not gotten any decay. So they should be good to go.

Looking forward to seeing you and the event. If there's anything else you need help with, let me know!

Have an awesome day!

Soluna

• Like 1