Sign in to follow this  
FallenKnight

Treasure chests on chaos

On 8/31/2022 at 11:36 AM, FallenKnight said:

treasure chest 

Chaos has treasure maps already, he’s referring to the treasure chests on every other pvp server. 

Edited by user

1 minute ago, user said:

Chaos has treasure maps already, he’s referring to the treasure chests on every other pvp server. 

Ahh, as someone who doesn't play Chaos much, I assumed it was Treasure Maps. That was a my bad!

Just now, FallenKnight said:

tAxIVDQ.png (410×52) (imgur.com) 

i think i say CHESTS  

Apologies, I just assumed, and you know what they say about assuming lol.

I think Chaos can use some love, and adding this might bring some extra life to the server. 

• Like 1

Yeah I assumed maps, the chests things though. 

Honestly, they're only balanced in an isolated environment they can't leave. You add the ability for that stuff to go to freedom and it muddies the waters. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Archaed said:

Yeah I assumed maps, the chests things though. 

Honestly, they're only balanced in an isolated environment they can't leave. You add the ability for that stuff to go to freedom and it muddies the waters. 

They dont have any unique loot like Treasure maps, only thing they give different is Sleep bonus when opening. 

21 hours ago, Archaed said:

Why don't they get them? 

They still got vulcanoes

A few sleep powder a week added to the game is not going to tank the price lol. A lot of chaos people are the ones that buy it up and will continue to even if it’s received from another source. its a risk to go grab them, they’re not free and it motivates people to leave deed

16 minutes ago, user said:

A few sleep powder a week added to the game is not going to tank the price lol. A lot of chaos people are the ones that buy it up and will continue to even if it’s received from another source. its a risk to go grab them, they’re not free and it motivates people to leave deed

It's like that Drake meme but in reverse. Adding an incentive to leaving deed via treasure chests that might include powders? Lord no.

Adding them to everywhere via treasure maps? Yes please.

2 hours ago, Madnath said:

It's like that Drake meme but in reverse. Adding an incentive to leaving deed via treasure chests that might include powders? Lord no.

Adding them to everywhere via treasure maps? Yes please.

barely anybody on chaos.. mostly gank parties.. threat - none.. or low.. vs high reward on the spot..

treasure maps.. trash chances if not farmed like a bot.. vs spending 2 hours running like idiot for trash loot and 1 sleep powder

Comparison?

2 hours ago, Finnn said:

barely anybody on chaos.. mostly gank parties.. threat - none.. or low.. vs high reward on the spot..

treasure maps.. trash chances if not farmed like a bot.. vs spending 2 hours running like idiot for trash loot and 1 sleep powder

Comparison?

Did you miss the part where adjustments can be made for Chaos lmao

3 hours ago, Madnath said:

Did you miss the part where adjustments can be made for Chaos lmao

did you miss my first reply.. mentioning some issues and some things needing to change before this could be possible content

On 9/2/2022 at 12:04 AM, FallenKnight said:

what about defiance treasure chests they are not free powders for them? why we cant have them on chaos?

Can we get all meditation levels unlocked on defiance at the same time?

Quite frankly I think the excuse that "defiance get treasure chests so why shouldn't chaos" to be pretty silly.

but as a pvp server i do agree that Chaos should indeed have chests so +1

On 9/2/2022 at 12:35 AM, Egard said:

They dont have any unique loot like Treasure maps, only thing they give different is Sleep bonus when opening. 

Gimme rare bones and moon metals over the stuff we get from treasure maps any day of the week, lol. It's been a while so I don't remember exactly what's in them, but you can get a pretty good haul.

On 9/1/2022 at 7:57 PM, FallenKnight said:

some freedom players really dont want any changes of chaos to make it atractive and bring more players to play with us because they are too scary to be part of that but dont want give others reason to focus more on pvp server ;)

I'm busy on Xan/Epic atm, but if you're looking for more players on Chaos longer term then I'm game. Feel free to try and recruit me, lol. As long as you're MR, or pretty close to it :P

18 hours ago, Finnn said:

Comparison?

if you runing 2h making low ql map  for 1 powder you are so bad in it 😜

You're obviously bored from running around and evicting any new pvpers on chaos, you are oblivious why people leave and nobody new comes there, but since you anyway run around the map, thought we run around anyway, we want some free money while we're at it, lez go with this.. yet the only way to support the thread so far was personal addressing instead of actually adding any suggestion past the op short sentence.