Sign in to follow this  
Fushaum

Epic is alive

I know all say Epic is dead, and yes for sure Epic have had there down time.
Serenity is not deed!

I became active again, went from freedom, tog the portal to Epic, and with in logn I fund a active deed to be a member of.
Fund out there is now a new kingdom leader, he seems like a good man, and there is more active deeds.
SB even have a new player deed again, and I see things starting to be build again.

Yes we are not many Epic players, I don't know about the other kingdoms, but JK is for sure not dead, and I love to be back home on Epic.
Sure is will be nice if there was a working market and so on, there is not at this moment, but I hope for the best, and hope more players will join the Epic lands.
Why be limited to one small map, when you can have hole Epic to play on?

So are you a comming back to wurn or a new player, think about if the Epic servers can be somthing for you?
We have a kingdom discord, and our allince chat is normaly active in the active houers of the day.

Epic is not deed, we are here, and we love to be back home!

• Like 3

The problem is unless you can get some minimum level of persistent activity in your village.  You're going to be at a perpetual risk of getting wiped out by bored raiders when you're away.  Which kind of sucks if you've put in a lot of work into it.  I was out on vacation for a couple weeks a few years ago only to find my village of 5+ years drained and removed when I got back.  It's just not worth it.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Theodis said:

The problem is unless you can get some minimum level of persistent activity in your village.  You're going to be at a perpetual risk of getting wiped out by bored raiders when you're away.  Which kind of sucks if you've put in a lot of work into it.  I was out on vacation for a couple weeks a few years ago only to find my village of 5+ years drained and removed when I got back.  It's just not worth it.

:"( That's what I also fear. I hoped the population would self-regulate and not do this as it's hurting the population. I understand it's RvR but still... It doesn't have the numbers needed where people would go after raiders once they are detected. Detection itself is less probable with a smaller population.

Epic needs the same protection window Defiance has. Honestly don't understand why they haven't implemented this concept so far. If you're not on you can't defend, it's that simple. 

54 minutes ago, elentari said:

Epic needs the same protection window Defiance has. Honestly don't understand why they haven't implemented this concept so far. If you're not on you can't defend, it's that simple. 

needs some tweaking with the timers