Sign in to follow this  
Sorien

Coins no received, no Thank You page upon sale completion

I just tried twice to buy 5 silver coins. I used Paypal for checkout both times, the money definitely came out of my account, but I did not get a Thank You page either time, and nothing has gone into my in-game bank. I know for a fact that I am logged into the correct account because it shows my in-game balance at the top of the shop page, and it's the same both before and after purchases. I need this for my upkeep, and unfortunately with my schedule I cannot log in near as much as I would like to in order to deal with this. Help!

-Sorien

PS If any Support members read this, my forum and game name are the same, I am on Xanadu, and Paypal and forum email are the same, if that helps.

Edit: Something is funky, one of the transactions reversed and I have no idea why. Will wait and see what happens with the other.

Edited by Sorien

23 minutes ago, Sorien said:

I just tried twice to buy 5 silver coins. I used Paypal for checkout both times, the money definitely came out of my account, but I did not get a Thank You page either time, and nothing has gone into my in-game bank. I know for a fact that I am logged into the correct account because it shows my in-game balance at the top of the shop page, and it's the same both before and after purchases. I need this for my upkeep, and unfortunately with my schedule I cannot log in near as much as I would like to in order to deal with this. Help!

-Sorien

PS If any Support members read this, my forum and game name are the same, I am on Xanadu, and Paypal and forum email are the same, if that helps.

Edit: Something is funky, one of the transactions reversed and I have no idea why. Will wait and see what happens with the other.

Please email payment@wurmonline.com with screenshots of the successful PayPal transactions and the character names involved. We can sort it out that way :)

• Like 2

So this time it worked. The only difference (unless they fixed something, of course) is that this time I had money in my Paypal account and it did not try and take the money from my backup funding source. Last time both transactions that hit Wells Fargo wound up getting reversed within like, I think, 30 minutes? No clue if that's what the problem was, but this time I got the little Thank You pop and redirected to a new page, and the coins are in the account now within a minute.

@MordosKull, did you get it working?

-Sorien

Nice, Sorien.

No, it looks like one payment is in 'pending' limbo per my bank account, and the other 2 just don't exist. Paypal, however, shows no transactions. Paypal through wurm shop has always been instantaneous and I've always received the acknowledgement thank you message form the wurm site and instant credit in game; not this time though.

I also emailed wurm 2 days ago as directed above by Keenan but haven't received any replies. Someone sent me a rather pricey item in the mail in game, and I cant accept it, unfortunately, until this is figured out and I have the silver for payment.

Edit:

Now, on my bank's side of things, there are no transactions on record. I went back to the wurm site and then tried to make my purchases with the debit/credit option and everything went through as normal. It says this option is "powered by Paypal" which is strange considering that if I try to use the method listed as Paypal, nothing is going through apparently.

Edited by MordosKull