Sign in to follow this  
Zera

Emberwynn Recruiting

Emberwynn has returned from a long break and is looking to recruit one or two additional members.

In the past Emberwynn was a bulk-supply merchant with goals towards providing top-notch service for fair prices. We offered a very large variety of items in the bulk category to all over the Southern Isles.
Sadly this became a lot to handle for 4-5 deed members with no-limit on order sizes and we each became overwhelmed in the long-run and disbanded from Wurm altogether. Since then we have separated into either our own Deeds or other games altogether.

Emberwynn has returned with the goal to settle first for ourselves (myself currently) before making any attempts at rejoining in any regard our previous supplier/shipper status.

A new, small farm located at P11 in the south eastern quadrant of Harmony with goals to supply well-bred horses and other basic items to start.

I'm looking to recruit like-minded folks interested in the idea of a general quiet living on the farm with the possible idea of branching back out into the business later on.

Emberwynn has always functioned as a "one for all" mentality, as a deed together we do everything for each other and the deed.

That said, my breeding results are free-to-use (within reason) to all my deed-mates. It is expected that this same mentality is shared among members where support and assistance is provided among ourselves first.

Emberwynn is not a skilling deed.

Overuse of items/products just for the sake of skill-grinding is frowned upon and seen as wasteful. Skill will come easily with the work put into the deed and building up our Bulk Supplies for when we decide we are ready to return to market.

If you're interested or wish to know more, PM "Ferrix" in-game.