Sign in to follow this  
MrCoolMan

So i want to fix the this area. We can stand for work but if u want to help us then u do =)

Something went wrong as My fellow mate down here added so ill redid this, Showing Current Area we working on + Deed we have inplace atm, there

y8Yl8uK.png
We working on the Western Water Way tunnel its Middle of Pristine.

Got an Ally Deed here, and ill pushing for Community work. we have mag priest, we do favor, we can summon and so on , give coc picks if needed and so on, that tunnel is needed to cut Pristine in Half and for most Rifts.

This is deed Placing will work on that Part 2
qS4kHGU.png

The Red Dot is Our deed, we will Work and Redo Some stuff, If u Need Any Assistence When we are at Prisitine Let us know Got Fo priest at 97 Channeling If u need a mail Box or so, But for other Stuff, We got Our Mag Priest Here as well doing strongwalls but he has 71 Channeling not much but if u find a use let us know Regards //MrCoolMan and Richtje.

Edited by MrCoolMan
Fixed the missing Info that was needed
  • Like 2

Hello!

Your post doesn't indicate where you are talking about. Both of the links you posted from Yaga's map are the same. They are a spot in the water between Ozland's Stone Bridge and Loreain's Timesaving Bridge. Where are you talking about making a tunnel? Going from where to where?

• Like 1

Sounds like fun. the western waterway just to the Northwest is still passable, but by no means pretty. I assume you were talking about that tunnel?

• Like 1

Richtje Already removed a Lead Vein + a Iron vein we will fix it straight as it should be and well We Adding Buoys But What kinda Dye u want on there, i am Dye maker so ill let community decide, i am a nobel guest here so 😃

Hello!
Awesome, thanks for clarifying! That's a nice project to do, If some manual labor pickaxe is needed, I'd be happy to help you out. :)

Thnx there my friend, we done that tunnel already alot, will do our best to get it as good as possible, was an incident today, making me Wonder hmm why can some ppl bend the rules and other ppl get the blame when we working here free just to help rest of the community, ok me thinking to much but i am not wrong here . Probably should not sending this but was not much about it where ppl didnt do wrong kinda got the blame. Wish all u other very good ppl don't get to be in this area, any how we can give out some Free mining tools if needed for the ppl that is on the work force.

So far mined out all the veins in the way, doing strongwalls + Buoys adding atm, should be a good tunnel to use for the future.

And i am sorry that we dont do the Celling its very uneven, but we do the area Usable good again, ill invite Community to look atm where u want us to do some better 😃

After rift on Troll mountain can ill go make it some safer in case of another rift spot there?  make some stamina regain spots and do a rock road so ppl can travel up there, but if u have other plans pls let me know, was thinking for them treasure hunts as well. just fast fixing not much so ppl dont get the death by mountain 😆 if u need some mag casts inside u can let me know as well saw a lot of side shafts, but perhaps is intended /regards mrcoolman 😃  

Heres the lastest Project we done kinda 1 year project 😆

We are serious in our work and we want to do so ppl enjoy it for the community part.