Sign in to follow this  
flonkulina

how about mailbox status, and history?

I often when i sell things by mail, wonder what happened?, it might take time for people before they open there mailbox and take the items you sold. Sometimes i can start think i did something, wrong, maybe i wrote in wrong column (when i sell items). I guess allot of people think the same. When you click send and sent your item, you can not see after, if you checked the right column for silver, gold or iron....you just wait, and you can not check any history what you done. Why not make a system, where you can see everything you sent by mail, there status (if they picked it up), what price you charged, and a history what you sold for lets say 1 month?. The columns where you write, the amount you want for what you sell, is also confusing (if you drunk) the gold column is far mor bigger then the other columns, it made me selling a admantine lump, sell it for 3c instead of 3s (ofc when drunk) but even a sober person got to think 1 time extra when he sell stuff.

• Like 5

They have such a system for Wagoner Deliveries, you can check almost all of that. I don't see why there couldn't be a system for mail as well. The data is clearly there.

I'd suggest though, that there be a default, first loading of only the last 15-30 days, with an option to see all the other, earlier things you've sent, or you might be waiting awhile for all those to load up. Some people, like the crafters, send multiple items a day, so managing a list of 100's or 1,000's of items sent and received might be unwieldy.

• Like 1