Sign in to follow this  
Barfoot

[PvPvE, EN] Ultima-V2 Reficio (Game on 26-Aug-2022, 13:00 UTC)

banner-11364-1660974259.png

Explore a 2K map, almost-exact original Ultima-5 map (similar to UO map), with similar BIOMs.
No game-payment, no pay2win, pay2keep, just play4fun.

PvE can start at freedom's Empath Abbey, a safe keep in the North-West corner of the map.
Best for those who seek to be crafters and traders and evoid the outdoor kingdoms war or just want to start peacfully.

For those who wish to PvP from day-1, each starter-kingdom (BL, MR, JK) have a perma-king-capital, one can start there and create its own PMK later on.

Fight over resources, find and unlock treasure maps/chests, many adventure-missions, almost anything is open for crafting and much more …
You are invited to live a peaceful trading/farming/crafting life in a small medieval-village, or become a fearsome-fighter in the wilds.

Server info
Hard setup challanging, 4*Action speed, 3*PvE-related-skills, 6*PvP-related-speed, HotA, trader's treasure-maps and more..

(in game map will be provided, when the server starts)
Lc-Empath_Abbey.png

Screenshoots of starter-towns:
Screenshot-2022-08-20-073528.png

Edited by Barfoot
  • Like 1
  • Cat 2

Come play and begin wasting your free time today!

• Like 1

If I am reading this correctly, those who want to "live a peaceful trading/farming/crafting life" must reside at Empath Abby correct? If so, how does that work with land ownership for farming, building etc.? I do love Ultima but do not love PvP so wondering how all this works for a more support type player :D Thanks.

5 hours ago, Kamiraa said:

If I am reading this correctly, those who want to "live a peaceful trading/farming/crafting life" must reside at Empath Abby correct? If so, how does that work with land ownership for farming, building etc.? I do love Ultima but do not love PvP so wondering how all this works for a more support type player :D Thanks.

Hi Kamiraa,
PvE/Freedom lands/starts at 'Empath Abby', it's a small crafters-town where new players can skill-up the basics, but can't be resident there.
From there, PvE player can travel to the near Yew-town, it's no-pvp protected zone also, and it's a very basic town that PvE players need to rebuild almost from scratch.
There, one can automatically join the town as new-citizen, and as new citizen can almost do anything (vandalizm protected).
One can ask the mayer to rent a house, 1 house per 1 Steam-ID (3x4 in size), and in time - can be a more trusted citizen with more privlages..

"You enter the Yew-town protection zone No-PvP area. Other players may no longer attack you here."

(Wanted this to be a nice surprize but.. here is the Yew-Town as it is now :) )
Hope this answers your question, and we'll be more than happy to see you around, have fun.

https://pasteboard.co/HY7CBbL9u8iT.png

Edited by Barfoot

1 hour ago, Kamiraa said:

Also, please take in mind that it's a mixed PvP + PvE server, and outside no-pvp-protected-zones, it's the wild-west == 0-rules.
But - PvP players need crafters, and traders! They need the skills (slower skill-gains than PvP-skills), and the resources, so - most will be in good relations with crafters.
And since crafters need HQ resources, and it's rough outdoors - they need to trade with the PvP players also.

Edited by Barfoot

Thanks for the clarification! I understand all about wild west after playing UO for 5+ years after launch. Guess I got my fill of death then lol.

• Like 1