Sign in to follow this  
ZipiRavira

Better Wurm Shop

I would like to suggest (if it hasn't been before) for the wurm shop to be ideally upgraded so that instead of logging in with your character you log in with your email and it displays all accounts connected to that email!

For example I have drawn a rough picture:

sEDdGQ4.png

This would give a nice summary of everything and for the players who potentially want to help out their friends there could be an option at the bottom to add friends characters (with their permission) so you can easily top up those characters to.

Just a passing thought.

Zipi :)

• Like 7

+1, would be really nice to be able to manage prem for my accounts from one place.

+1 that would be very helpful indeed, even if you have more than one email this would make it so much easier to manage. On the helping friends out I'd say no to putting a character's name on there, but instead an  option to buy a gift code for friends, so you could buy however many months you want and give the code to the friend to use. Possibly also available for upkeep tokens and or silver as well as premium options, all available as gifts. I don't ask much :D

• Like 5

Yeah! In regards to the friend thing I was thinking of being able to *send* them some prem time or silver, and have their character name there but not show their remaining prem time or silver. But I assume this could work along the lines of -If they give you permission you can see remaining prem time + silver- so if you have another email address with multiple characters on you can access them and manage them from one login so to speak?

As for deed upkeep etc. It would be nice if there was like an portal which was linked to the wurm shop so you can see the remaining upkeep etc!

Modern and useful webshop is in the dreams of many, probably..

Doubt you'll get option to sign any character name and gift premiums to people that way, that was rejected as possible option for w/e reason;

Options to pay upkeep and/link alts to same account and track your upkeep should be 1 of the small QoLs webshop should cover, along with direct purchase of sleep powders or anything sold on trader NPC, and all possible loyalty shop merchandise.

This is just the base for normal business web shop - offer any service/merc to be paid from the web.

1 simple reason is traveling for w/e reason and your upkeep being 1 thing you've forgotten to continue, get a reminder, boost the upkeep and have 1 less worry. premium is all the same, just not as critical.

convenience and utility

• Like 2

This was something that I think Keenan wanted to do years ago.  They had wanted to make an account that managed all of your characters was better utilized for sharing as well as supporting two factor authentication.  I'm guessing it got scrapped as they're having trouble putting out content for the game.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, KarlFranz said:

This was something that I think Keenan wanted to do years ago.  They had wanted to make an account that managed all of your characters was better utilized for sharing as well as supporting two factor authentication.  I'm guessing it got scrapped as they're having trouble putting out content for the game.

why bother it only makes money

Edited by Finnn
idk I don't get how that can't be priority
  • Like 1

On 10/8/2020 at 4:28 AM, Samool said:

The final thing that I want to announce today is that we're also currently working on a long desired and requested feature which is a complete account system, the main purpose of which is to consolidate character ownership into a single account, improve the security of your accounts and ease the management of them. This will also help us with adding some more features that you could manage about your characters without logging into the game, improve account recovery methods and more.
We'll reveal more details on this soon.

Not sure how soon "soon" really is, given that this has almost been 2 years ago.

Edited by Sklo:D

+1 , including 2 factor, especially in this day and age. Security can't be ignored anymore. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, polarbear said:

+1 , including 2 factor, especially in this day and age. Security can't be ignored anymore. 

Yeah, a two factor or security questions at least for shop and forums would be welcome.

forum already have 2factor with google authenticator

On 8/24/2022 at 10:39 AM, polarbear said:

This would be nice, could keep card/paypal info saved then instead of having to keep typing it in again.